Saturday, October 15, 2011

New Job = Really Busy

I have been so busy lately!  I'm sorry I haven't been up to many craft projects lately, I'm actually working on organizing my craft room.  Its takes a lot of work!  I have tons of stuff, and I'm not at all an organized person, though I love anything that can help keep me organized!  I'll include a future post of my craft supplies and some of my new organization methods.  Hopefully it happens soon, I try to do a little every day.

As for the reason I have been MIA, its because I have become newly employed!  Extremely happy to say I am now the Licensed Massage Therapist at Fringe by Carrie Salon Studio!  Life is good, finally at some place that feels like its a great fit for me!  I'm so happy to be here, and since I haven't been doing craft stuff lately, I'll instead introduce you to the lovely ladies I am working with (and for), and my workplace!  I know you are just as excited as I am!

Details
Address:   3316 Glanzman Rd  Toledo, OH 43614
Phone:  419-382-0891


Cool logo right?  Wait til some of you get some of the coolest marketing materials around!  BOOYAH!  haha


Doesn't this look cool?  ------------->>>>
Picture a theme like this for our marketing materials as well as the NEW salon, coming to the Toledo, OH area during the month of November!!!  Its going to be amazing!  More details to follow!


Now, let me introduce you to the ladies of Fringe!

Carrie, Owner of Fringe by Carrie
Stats: 
Artistically transforming hair to masterpieces for 17 years
Master colorist and stylist
Networking extraordinaire

Marchelle, Colorist and Hair Stylist, John Paul Mitchell Systems National Color Educator
Stats:
Creating gorgeous color and cuts for 5 years
Outstanding product knowledge of the Paul Mitchell product line

Alicia, Jr. Stylist and Colorist
Stats:
Graduated early this year from Toledo Beauty Academy
Learning up a storm and delivering gorgeous color transformations

Christina, Licensed Massage Therapist
Stats:
Performing relaxing massage therapy for over a year
Sharing the benefits of massage with the world
Delivering artistic beauty to the world of Fringe

We hope to see you soon at Fringe!  Come have not just a cut, but a hair experience...



No comments:

Post a Comment